|Abstract submission: PASSED||Speaker registration deadline: 11 February 2020|
|Abstract acceptance notification: PASSED||Copyright form submission: 11 February 2020|
|Draft paper submission: PASSED||Bio notes submission: 11 February 2020|
|Reviewer feedback: PASSED||Draft PowerPoint check: 1 May 2020|
|Final paper submission: 11 February 2020|
The Slope Stability 2020 symposium will feature a poster session. Further details on this are to be advised.
Open Access Proceedings
Please note that the 2020 International Symposium on Slope Stability in Open Pit Mining and Civil Engineering peer-reviewed papers will be freely available from papers.acg.uwa.edu.au as of Monday 4 May 2020. A colour, soft-bound printed version of the proceedings will be available for purchase by symposium delegates and online, post-event.
To achieve a uniform style throughout the ACG’s proceedings of Slope Stability 2020, all papers are to be prepared according to the Author Guidelines and Style Template. Your paper should be formatted in Microsoft Word, using the template supplied on this page. Maximum paper length is 14 (A4) pages. Please note the following:
- Please ensure that you seek all client and internal approvals and reviews (if applicable) before the paper submission date. We recommend allowing at least 2-3 weeks for approvals and reviews – please plan ahead and organise these to be finalised before the submission date.
- Once technical review feedback has been received, it must be incorporated and adhered to where possible. Authors found not to have addressed the feedback to an acceptable standard may be precluded from the programme and proceedings.
- Signed copyright forms are required by the above deadline. By signing the copyright form you are indicating that you have gained necessary approvals in relation to publishing your work with the ACG in these proceedings.
Please note that paper submission is only open for authors who have received notification of acceptance of the abstract.
If your paper is under 10mb in size it can be submitted via:
If your paper is over 10mb in size please submit via:
- your preferred FTP site (such as DropSend or DropBox) and email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following conditions:
- Only 1 author per paper (the presenter) is able to register at the discounted speaker rate. Authors will be provided with a speaker registration form upon paper acceptance (speakers from sponsor and exhibitor companies may register using a full complimentary symposium registration in lieu of a speaker registration, but an exhibitor booth attendee registration will not be accepted).
- Failure to register and/or provide a signed copyright form by the above date may preclude you from being published within these proceedings.
- Co-authors wishing to attend must select one of the other registration options.
- If you include movies, computer modelled graphics, sound or embedded videos in your presentation, please provide us with a draft of your presentation for checking by 1 May 2020.
- You are requested to bring your final PowerPoint presentation with you to the symposium.