Slope Stability 2020 Symposium is online and on demand until 17 August 2020
In light of the current Covid-19 situation, and in the best interest of public health and the global mining community, the ACG 2020 International Symposium on Slope Stability in Open Pit Mining and Civil Engineering was delivered to symposium delegates via online media facilities on 12 – 14 May 2020. It is now available on demand until 17 August 2020. This will enable the delegates to conveniently access the latest in best practice, with respect to pit slope investigations, design, implementation and performance monitoring, in a safe environment that is not a mass gathering.
More than 250 mining and civil engineering practitioners registered to participate in the Online Event. Click here to view the list of attending companies.
Login to the Slope Stability 2020 Online Event
The Slope Stability 2020 Online Event is now available on demand until 17 August 2020.
Invite a Friend to register
If you have a friend or colleague who you think would appreciate or benefit from the content available in this Online Event, click the link to invite them to register.
- Safety and risk management
- Assessment and implications for uncertainty in design
- Processing of geotechnical data and limit design
- Numerical analysis, in situ stress and displacement design of slopes
- Open pit/underground interaction
- Surface water and groundwater management, depressurisation, monitoring and remediation
- Rock fall analysis and control
- Slope stability in unsaturated materials
- Slope design implementation, excavation control, blasting and legacy issues for final walls; quality control
- The Slope Stability 2020 Online Event is now available on demand until 17 August 2020.
- The Slope Stability 2020 proceedings are now freely available at the ACG Online Repository of Conference Proceedings courtesy of our Open Access Sponsor, SRK Consulting. Click here to view.
- Register for access to presentations, released as per the programme.
- The ACG Second International Slope Stability in Mining Conference will be held October 2021 in Perth, Western Australia. Abstracts are due 5 April 2021.
- Slope Stability 2022 is to be held in Tuscon, Arizona, USA.
- Click here to view the International Slope Stability Symposia discussion document.